Another Healing

Another Healing

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

Another Healing, almost here!

People have already reserved copies of the novel! I'm so thrilled! Thank you!

The first twenty people to order a paperback will get an autographed copy. And you'll have the good feeling of knowing you have a copy of M. Raiya's first novel in print! How cool is that? I confess, I can't wait to get mine! (Can you tell I'm a little excited? There really is something about a novel being released that just isn't like anything else in the world.)

Tomorrow, Monday, I'll be hosting a release party on the Dreamspinner Blog. Pop in, say hi, and read my babbling about why this story is deeply personal to me, a kind of healing in its own right. There will be a give-a-way drawing. I'll be posting some photography and an excerpt and all kinds of good stuff.

Here's a link that will take you there tomorrow (well, it will take you there today, too, but I won't be there yet):

HERE

Here's a link to where you can preorder your copy so it will be heading your way as soon as possible:

HERE

Can you tell I'm really, really excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment